Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tracking the Fundraising

Here is Hermione's fund donation meter cause I'm seriously not trying to get more than what I need to raise. I will definitely remove the donation button from my first post once I've reached my goal. Thank you in advance for your donations and word of mouth. :)

Wow I can't believe people starting responding so quickly! As I said I will be thanking donors in all sorts of ways. First, look below to see my thank you list, then go to my twitter page @paranoidsistah for tweeted thank yous and lastly, I'll be emailing every single one of you awesome people!

I want to thank the following people for being the first contributors to The Hermione Fund: Cindy Mui, Jazz & Will Robson from the UK and Elfriede Lakatos from Austria (wow Hermione is internationally loved and I'm so happy about it!)

To all the donors, YALL ROCK!!! I give much thanks to the following peeps for being so kind to give: Sarah Durling, Anonymous, H. Foster, Sonia Bovio, Catherine Smith, Virgie Billet, Heidi Elliot, Anonymous 2, Beatrice Berendonk, Katie Doyle, Trea MacPherson, Kerry Ann Mormello, Lisa Lamberg and Jennifer Woolley.

I also want to send a special thanks to my many peeps who have been putting the word out on the street. Like I said before giving is great, but if you're not able to, please know that spreading the news is just as great cause that makes you Hermione's fundraisers. I love all yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment