Friday, December 2, 2011

WE DID IT!!!

In only 3 days, we've raised the funds we needed for Hermione's care!

I'm completely honored to have the friends I do. Yall really helped to get the word out. I'm also humbled by the kindness and generosity of the people who've donated.
My thanks and appreciation go out to each and every one of you!

At this moment I'm waiting to hear back from my vet so that we can schedule Hermione's surgery. And although the the fundraising is over, I will still be posting here and keeping yall updated on Hermione's care so please stay tuned!

Also, to those of you that came to this blog wanting to help my baby, I thank you but I'm no longer accepting monetary donations cause I've raised what I needed and I'm not a glutton. However if you live in or know people who live in the New York City area, perhaps you may consider helping a friend of mine.

My best friend recently became homeless due to a natural disaster in her area. During a storm, a tree fell on her house. Although her and her kitties weren't hurt, the house has been declared unfit to live in. I've been letting my friend stay with me, but her kitties (she has six) are in a temporary shelter. She's looking for a room she could rent to house the kitties while she finds a permanent place to live. I would take the kitties but they have a rare disease and cannot be near healthy cats. So obviously she's looking for a place that wouldn't have other cats there. If anyone knows of anything, please email me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment